Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm back...

So I'm back...sorry guys.

The Vikings have won five in a row, and struggling St. Louis is coming to town. Yes, the defense is playing better, but one of the more underrated reasons for the turnaround? Koren Robinson. This guy is playing his lights out, and he's corrected a lot of the things that kept him from fitting with Seattle - namely holding onto the football. In hindsight, this was easily one of the top three free agent moves the team made last offseason.

High school hockey is back! Already I've seen some good contests - Jefferson/Lakeville North, etc. But Hill Murray/White Bear Lake? What a yawner. The #2 and #3 ranked teams in the state scored 1 combined goal, and passes were sloppy, skating was lackluster and penalties were frequent. I was completely underwhelmed...glad it's early in the season.

And speaking of low scoring, how about the T-wolves! They may have it put together now, thanks to the fact they only allow 80 points a game. 10-6 after 16 games isn't a bad start, for a new coach and a lot of role players. If they keep gelling, it could be a fun rest of the year.

Gotta run. I'm out like girls hockey players from the Kennedy H.S. team.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sports Ace --- Nice blog! I was looking for Fantasy Football Player Rankings related info, but stopped for a minute when I found you blog! It is great! I am book-marking it and will come back! I haven't seem a blog quite like this post! Anyway great blog, but no Fantasy Football Player Rankings info here I I am out! THanks...

Anonymous said...

Hey Sports Ace - got lost looking for Fantasy Football Mock Draft info but found your great blog! this post is not exactly Fantasy Football Mock Draft related, but I still gave it a good look and will come back.. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Sports Ace - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Rankings sites, but I am glad I found your this post blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Rankings blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sports Ace - I was out searching for Fantasy Football Draft related sites and stumbled across your blog. this post is not exactly what I was looking for, but I still stayed and sniffed around a bit! Nice site! I am off to find Fantasy Football Draft related stuff, but I will stop by again soon! Keep up the good work!